- Stationary systems
- Monitoring, vibration diagnostics
- Number of channels
- from 4
- The system provides control of the current state of the units from the first rotor speed at start-up to a complete stop and combines the detection of incipient defects to optimize maintenance processes and the ability to instantly identify developed defects for operational control of the unit
- The SMD-4 system can be installed on the entire object or individual nodes without stopping it and used to monitor the development of the state of the unit and individual defects. Once deployed and turned on, the system does not require the participation of an operator or diagnostician.
- Recording of the original signals occurs at the operator's command or by event.
The obtained values of vibration parameters are used to establish the diagnosis and forecast the technical condition of the unit. Synchronous recording at once through all channels of the system allows to significantly increase the accuracy of the diagnosis, and the high measurement speed makes it possible to evaluate the technical condition of the unit in rapidly changing transients, such as acceleration or coasting.
- After collecting statistics, the system program automatically selects thresholds for selected monitoring values.
The main ones are vibration acceleration measurement sensors (accelerometers) with a piezoceramic element isolated from the body and standard ICP power supply. A typical conversion factor is 100 mV / g with a marginal peak value of the measured acceleration of 50 g. The normalized frequency range of the sensor is 0.5-10000 Hz, for relative measurements the sensor is used up to 25 kHz, the dynamic range is not worse than 100 dB. The operation temperature range is from -40 to +125 degrees Celsius. ICP-sensor power supply is provided by the Bias.
The SMD-4 electric machine can use measuring transformers to measure power current with or without a magnetic core (Rogowski coil). The required frequency range of the measuring AC transformer is from 2 to 10,000 Hz, power is not required for most sensors. The required dynamic range of the current sensor is at least 100 dB. The upper limit of the temperature at the place of mounting the current sensor (with electronics) on the power cable of the machine is 125 degrees Celsius.
The system can use typical eddy current or magnetic speed sensors (frequency range 0.5–1000 Hz) with one pulse per revolution, forming a synchronizing voltage pulse of either polarity with a voltage of 1–30 V with a leading front of up to 10 μs. For eddy current sensors produced by Association VAST , a power source is included in the BIAS.
The determination of the frequency of rotation of a unit with a static voltage regulator can be carried out on the current spectrum in one of the measuring channels of the SMD-4 system, taking into account the correction for the number of pole pairs and slip frequency in units with an asynchronous motor.